Bridal Hair by Caroline Louise
Please scroll down for booking info and prices x
Welcome to your wedding hair page!
This is the about to be one of the most important days of your life, your wedding day!!
Bridal/event hair is a huge passion of mine, I feel so lucky to doing what I love and I am as excited about your day as you are!
Your bridal hair is massively important, I know this, I know the worries bride have,I am here to put all your nerves to ease and make your run up and special day as exciting as it should be!
I am here to help and guide with all of this from beginning to end of your wedding journey.
I am constantly educating myself and keeping up to date with all the new trends each year as I also work in Fashion and session hair so my education and training is always ongoing.
You can relax knowing I will travel to your chosen destination as I am fully freelance for bridal hair so need for you to be rushing out to a salon. on your wedding day!
I travel all over the U.k and now Internationally for your chosen wedding venue.
I am now taking bookings for 2021 & 2022, with the corona Virus, lots of dates are having to be moved so do book ahead as next year is already very full.
I do have my fabulous stylist Vicky that can do dates I am already booked on, so do ask!
All of my brides have a trial, it is so very important so we know your hair is going to be perfect and exactly how you imagine it to be on your wedding day. I would always suggest trying a few different styles, you never know what suits until we try and your hair must compliment not just your dress, but you!
If you have pictures or ideas I always get a file together before your trial, we will chat a lot so I can get to know you and what you really like and do not like..your hair IS so important, after all this is the most important day of your life!
All trials are photographed, so if there was something you decided to change we can look back and do so.
This is also very important so I can arrange the timings for the bridal parties hair.
This is not so important for bridesmaids but I do need to have a good idea of exactly what we are doing for times etc.
I do get very booked up in the Summer in and around Yorkshire/ Harrogate with wedding hair, years ahead so please do not hesitate especially over the summer months, a small deposit secures your day.
HAIR AND MAKE UP TEAM (Your Bridal Team)
I also now run Your Bridal Team with Evangeline Horner MUA so if you are looking for a team for both hair and make up so let me know!
I have worked with Evangeline for many years on various weddings and also high fashion shoots, she has always been my go to make up artist, she is so very taleneted and driven. So we both decided last year to join together as a team for all our brides, offering a bespoke hair and make up service. We get booked up quickly so booking ahead is VERY important.
If you would like a quote for HAIR AND MAKEUP please email
If you pop over to my contact page and fill the form in, or send me an email with the following
date of your wedding
time of your wedding
venue of your wedding
how many for hair
venue if different for getting ready
You will receive a quote and then should you wish to go ahead a booking form for you to fill out. Once you've completed the booking form, and paid your deposit, I send payment receipt and booking confirmation. This can take 2-3 days at busy times but your date will be held once we agreed. Then I send over your bridal summary, so you have all details to hand.
Also Evangeline and I worked on Katie and Drew's amazing vintage wedding February 2017.
Katie and Drew made this wedding so personal to them, the most fun was had in the planning up to it and on the morning we started at 2am...but it was all smiles, fun and the perfect wedding morning was had!
Their wedding made it to Boho weddings.com, amazing wedding directory and blog. It is so amazing when you see your work featured, go and have a peep ;-)
please feel free to look at my other website, with all my editorial work and publications HERE
Follow me on instagram for more of my Bridal hair work here
Lots more reviews on my facebook HERE
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR PRICES
None refundable Booking fee, to secure your day
£80 upwards dependant on size of wedding
Trial for bride, 2 hours ( If travelling out of Harrogate may be small extra charge)
Trial for Bridesmaid / mum
Bride hair on wedding day
Bridesmaid hair / bridal party / mum of bride/ guest
event hair/hair up ( none refundable deposit for each guest is required )
£50 onwards if wanting extensions pricing may differ as this adds to the time so please do say on booking.
Specialised Event hair please ask for a quote.
I do have a minimum booking for a package for weddings from Mid April to September which is £350 this is due to time needed for weddings and high demand.
All prices are set by my ongoing experience and education with hair and hair up, wedding and session hair, I take great pride in my work. Exact quote cannot be given until I have spoken with the bride about exactly what work is to be done as each wedding varies from one to the next, I look forward to speaking to every bride as I adore doing weddings and feel very lucky to be a part of your such a special day!
T and C's
Please ensure that you read these terms before booking. Upon booking you agree that you have read and agree to all of the items listed below.
- There is a £80 surcharge for weddings on a Sunday or bank Holiday
- There is a minimum booking for peak season and Saturdays
- Bridesmaid only bookings incur an additional charge of £100 (minimum of 4)
- early mornings before 7.30 do incur an early start charge time depending
- Large groups (bride + 4) with an early start time may require extra charges or another hairstylist at extra cost.
- Travel is set at 55p per mile after a 10 mile radius.
- A booking fee of £70 is required to secure my services for your wedding day. This is not refundable should you change your mind about the booking. Dates cannot be confirmed until booking fee is received.
- Payment for your hair trial is due on the day in cash or 2 days before by bacs.
- Please make sure that all parties wanting their hair styled, know that this is not refundable should they change their mind once the booking fee has been paid.
- Final payment is payable by bacs the week before your wedding day.
- If for any unfortunate reason you have to cancel your booking, you must do this in writing 6 weeks before your wedding. If notice is given after this time, the full outstanding amount is payable.
- All deposits are non-refundable should you change your mind about the booking.
- In the unlikely event that I am unable to attend, I would endeavour to find another fully qualified consultant and all monies paid will be refunded.
- Once your booking is confirmed, any cancellations regarding the bridal party must be made 4 weeks in advance or the full balance is still due.
- Any extra hair done on the day must be made in cash.